- When the Stars Lead to You by Ronni Davis. YA contemporary, 3 stars.
- The Burning Shadow (Origin #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout. YA sci-fi 4 stars.
- Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper #1) by Kerri Maniscalco. YA historical fiction, 4 stars.
I also did a super fun tag here.
Hey guys! Today I’m doing the Totally Should Have Book Tag created by Emma over on her YouTube channel.
Continue reading “Totally Should Have Book Tag”
I disappeared about half way through the month 😰 so I didn’t get to read really anything. However! I just got back from my local library with seven books. So hopefully I can make that up next month.
- Scarlet (Scarlet #1) by A.C. Gaughen. YA fantasy / retelling, 5 stars.
- Six of Hearts by L.H. Cosway. Contemporary romance, 4 star.
- Things We Never Said by Samantha Young. Contemporary romance, 4 stars.
- Again, But Better by Christine Riccio. YA contemporary, 1 star.
- Made You Up by Francesca Zappia. YA contemporary, 5 stars.
It’s pride month! So I’ll definitely be reading some LGBTQ+ books as well. What are you all planning to read this month? 🙂