Here are 5 book releases I’m highly anticipating!
1. Wicked All Night (Night Rebel #3) by Jeaniene Frost – Love, love, love Veritas and Ian. I think this is their last book? But either way I’m so excited to read more about them.
2. One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston – F/F time traveling romance. My god, my heart is about to burst. I have an ARC of this, I was waiting until I was a bit closer to the release date to read it and I think I’m finally going to start in the next few weeks.
3. Rule of Wolves (King of Scars Duology #2) by Leigh Bardugo – Obsessed with this cover and the title is amazing. Can’t wait to read this! The wait has been killing me.
4. Fearless Like Us (Like Us #9) by Krista Ritchie, Becca Ritchie – Probably my most anticipated book of the first half of the year. Book 8 ended in a cliffhanger and I will do literally anything to get this book.
5. She Drives Me Crazy by Kelly Quindlen – I love the opposites attract trope, it’s one of my favorites. I also loved this author’s previous book Her Name in the Sky.
Here are 5 books I already own, but really want to read in the first half of the year.
What about you guys? What are you all excited to read about? 🙂