A weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is… Books I Want to Read Again
Fun fact about me, I actually love rereading books. Lately though, I’ve been putting a nice dent in my TBR and I do not want to mess that up. However I love rereading my favorites especially when I’m in a slump. So here are 10 books I want to reread next year.
1. Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires #1) by Chloe Neill: This is a series I really loved. I stopped around book 12 or 13 I think and I want to reread all of them and then finally finish the series. I recently did this with the Kate Daniels series and I really enjoyed the process.
2. Also Known As (Also Known As #1) by Robin Benway: This book was so fun! I only read it the one time, but I loooved it. I remember being obsessed with the characters.
3. Infini (Aerial Ethereal #2) by Krista Ritchie, Becca Ritchie: This book always hurts me when I read it. I haven’t reread it in over a year and I really want to because I just love these characters so much. I also want to read the first book again, but I recently reread that one, so I’m making this one a priority,
4. How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake: I haven’t reread this one in a good while. It’s one of my all time favorites and I’ve been paying it dust for the past few years.
5. Renegades (Renegades #1) by Marissa Meyer: I own all three books in this series, but I only read the first one when it was first released. Obviously I forgot everything, so I want to reread this then continue with the series.
6. Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) by Karina Halle: This was one of my favorite romances way back in like 2014. I remember thinking it was very dysfunctional. But I would like to reread it and see if I still love it.
7. Wake (Wake #1) by Lisa McMann: I’ve wanted to reread this for years, the opportunity has just never presented itself. Maybe next year will be it?
8. How to Be a Normal Person (How to Be #1) by T.J. Klune: This book just makes me happy. It makes my heart soar. I reread this one probably once a year and next year will not be the exception.
9. Heist Society (Heist Society #1) by Ally Carter: I haven’t reread this in years. Mostly because I’m bitter the author didn’t continue the series. However I love these characters, so I think it’s time I focus on that instead.
10. Shadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy #1) by Leigh Bardugo: I read this way back in 2013, and I really didn’t like it that much. I’d love to reread it now with my new appreciation for this universe and see if anything changes.