It feels like I haven’t done a book tag in a while. I’ve seen this floating around the internet for years, and I finally sat down and did it. It’s a super simple and fun tag and I had a lot of fun doing it. Some rounds were harder than others.
- Put your Goodreads shelf on random and pick the first book
- Open to a random page and select the first character you see
- If you don’t remember the book/character just reshuffle and try again!
Let’s do this!
- Kiss – Barrons from Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning: This was a really easy choice, and let me tell you I’d want to do a lot more than kiss him.
Marry – Julian from The Hunter by L.J. Smith: I think marrying a villain would end horribly, but it’d be fun while it lasted.
Cliff – Marc from Stray by Rachel Vincent: Yeah, he’s a dick lol. I will happily throw him off the cliff.
- Kiss – Saint from Something About You by Riley Hart: Saint is confident, outgoing, and sexy. This was a no brainer.
- Marry – Veritas from Shades of Wicked by Jeaniene Frost: She’s full of secrets and doesn’t take any shit from anyone. I love her.
- Cliff – Carson from Ride Steady by Kristen Ashley: I don’t remember much about him, however I’ve read a few KA books and I always hate her characters.
- Kiss – Jay from Six of Hearts by L.H. Cosway: I hate this choice. This was a such a tough one, I went back and forth on it. Jay Fields is mysterious and funny, I adore him. I’d marry him so fast, however there’s one other worthy character in this round.
- Marry – Grace from How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake: One of my all time favorite characters. For that alone, I have to marry her.
- Cliff – Meg from Written in Red by Anne Bishop: While there’s nothing specifically wrong with Meg, she’s also not very memorable or exciting. So… sorry, Meg!
- Kiss – Charley from First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones: Charley is fun. She can be a bit much sometimes, which is why I’m not marrying her, but she’s cool.
- Marry – Adam from Where She Went by Gayle Forman: Adam is basically one of the few broody male characters I can stand. Maybe it’s because I 100% get where he’s coming from. I’d marry him in a heartbeat.
- Cliff – Drew from Tangled by Emma Chase: LOL. I’m sorry, but process of elimination and all that.
- Kiss – Dimitri from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: While I’m not dying to kiss Dimitri, there’s no way in hell I’m not throwing Miles off the cliff.
- Marry – Sam from The Lightning-Struck Heart by TJ Klune: One of the most delightful characters I’ve ever read. My life would never be boring.
- Cliff – Miles from Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover: He’s the worst and one of the many broody male characters I hate. Easiest choice in the game.
- Kiss – Allison from The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa: She’s a badass, a cynic, and absolutely spellbinding.
- Marry – Luka from Infini by Krista Ritchie, Becca Ritchie: They say the perfect man doesn’t exist. False. Luka Kotova is right there.
- Cliff – Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: Nothing personal, but the other two characters are too amazing to throw off a cliff.
- Kiss – Evie from The Diviners by Libba Bray: She’s the life of the party. I could never throw her off the cliff.
- Marry -Henry from Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston: Girl, don’t I wish. Henry is prickly, uptight, and kind. I love him with all my heart. He’s gay, so our marriage wouldn’t be a traditional one, but it’d be exciting to marry a royal and spend my life with someone like Henry.
- Cliff – Claire from Glass House by Rachel Caine: Claire is a wallflower, and a forgettable one at that. Down the cliff you go.
I tag anyone who wants to do this. Have fun!