1. Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress #1) by Jeaniene Frost – This would basically be a Buffy and Spike TV show and I’d love every minute of it.
2. The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray – I’d give my soul for it??
3. Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead – Because we deserve to see Adrian on the bid screen.
4. How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake – My favorite couple ever. I’d die.
5. Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston – This would destroy ever romcom out there.
6. The Forbidden Wish (The Forbidden Wish #1) by Jessica Khoury – Because the magic and characters are exceptional.
7. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera – So we could all cry.
8. I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) – Because people need to see what amazing female friendships look like.
9. You’ll Miss Me When I’m Gone by Rachel Lynn Solomon – Because the world deserves to see complex and dynamic sibling relationships.
10. Wake (Wake #1) by Lisa McMann – This would make a very weird indie film, but I think it’d work.