I felt kind of bad for making this list. Like I loved the books when I first read them, but not enough to reread them lmao.
1. What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler – The only reason I probably will never reread this is because it’s such a painful read. It’s impossible to read this and not get angry at the world.
2. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas – The ending of this book took me completely by surprise, 18 year old me was shook. But since this is a mystery/thriller I see no point in rereading when I know the ending.
3. Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde – This book was cute and fluffy af. But I don’t I’ll ever reread it.
4. Alice (The Chronicles of Alice #1) by Christina Henry – This book managed to keep my attention throughout, but it’s really dark. I don’t see myself reading this again.
5. Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom #1) by Devon Monk – This was a really great urban fantasy series, but considering there are 9 books in the series, I doubt I’ll reread them because who has the time?
6. Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins – Present me is judging past me for loving this as much as I did all those years ago lol.
7. Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman – I still think it’s weird that this book in the series made me so much more emotional than the first one. But yeah, this book made me so emotional, I don’t have it in me to read it again.
8. Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee – I adore YA contemporary books. Which means I’m always reading new ones with no time in rereading old ones unless it’s an absolute favorite. I really liked this, but I probably won’t reread it.
9. My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies #1) by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows – I love this book so much. But I don’t think I’d enjoy it as much the second time around. Make sense?
10. Wallbanger (Cocktail #1) by Alice Clayton – I thought this was really funny the first time I read it. And I’ve noticed that books rarely make me laugh the second time around. So I want to remember this as a book that made me laugh out loud.
What are some book you will never reread? Should I reread any of the ones I posted?