A weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is… Books On My Spring TBR
1. Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles – I’ve been on edge waiting for this book. And it’s finally here!!
2. Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett – I have an ARC of this, hopefully I can get to it in the next week or so!
3. Long Shot (Hoops #1) by Kennedy Ryan – I had some mixed feeling about Ryan’s Grip series, mostly because of Bristol. However, this one sounds so fun! I definitely have to give it a chance.
4. To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo – This sounds really good and I’m a sucker for retellings… also mermaids.
5. Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game #1) by Amanda Foody – I’ve been forcing myself to wait until as close to the release date to read this. It’s finally time for me to open this!
6. A Girl Like Her (Ravenswood #1) by Talia Hibbert – This sounds like an amazing #ownvoices novel and it’s already on my kindle waiting to be read.
7. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli – I’ve only been waiting for 26 years for this. 😉
8. Making Up (London Celebrities #3) by Lucy Parker – I’ve heard amazing things about this. I CAN’T WAIT!!
9. The Consumption of Magic (Tales From Verania #3) by T.J. Klune – I heard this ends in a cliffhanger so I’ve been waiting to read it until book 4 is close to releasing.
10. Barbed Wire Heart by Tess Sharpe – I loved Far From You! I’m excited to read this soon.