So far this year has been so meh when it comes to books. Not that I’ve read a lot of bad books, I just haven’t read as much as I usually do.
- Body and Soul (Twists of Fate #3) by Sloane Kennedy, Lucy Lennox. M/M romance, 5 stars.
- Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen. Contemporary romance, 5 stars.
- Forget Me Not (The Unforgettable Duet #1) by Brooke Blaine. M/M romance, 4 stars.
- The Precious Dreadful by Steven Parlato. YA paranormal, 3 stars.
- Found (Hamilton’s Heroes #1) by Annabella Michaels. M/M romance, 3 stars.
Also, I did this really fun tag.
There aren’t that many March releases that I’m excited for, so I’m mostly (hopefully) going to make my way through my ARCs. It’s all very exciting.
I definitely won’t get to all of these. But hopefully I can through some of them. Thanks for reading! 🙂