I love rereading books! Here are some I could reread forever.
1. The Diviners Series by Libba Bray – Okay, I’m kind of cheating by counting the entire series as one book, but this is my list so I’ll do what I want lol.
2. How To Be a Normal Person – This is my favorite T.J. Klune book and I never get bored rereading it.
3. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord – My favorite Emery Lord book. This book punches me in the heart every time.
4. Amour Amour (Aerial Ethereal #1) by Krista Ritchie, Becca Ritchie – Honestly the more time that passes the more I think this is KBs best series don’t @ me
5. Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter – Again, I’m counting the entire series as one book. But I cannot choose my favorite of the series. If you like female friendships, check this out!
6. The Forbidden Wish (The Forbidden Wish #1) by Jessica Khoury – I prefer standalone or duology fantasy books. I don’t have it in me to read 5+ book series I think so this is the perfect book to read when I’m in the mood for a fantasy book.
7. Six of Crows Duology by Leigh Bardugo – Any one of these characters could punch me in the face and I’d be so grateful.
8. How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake – sfkfhshfhsf one of my all time favorite books.
9. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera – I love the pain.
10. Vicious (The Villains #1) by V.E. Schwab – This book is just amazing. I really do think I’ll die waiting for the sequel.
Do you all like to reread books? I know it’s not for everyone.