A weekly meme hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is… Love Freebie (Romances, swoons, OTPs, kisses, sexy scenes, etc.)
I love love. These are some of my all-time favorite couples! Only some because I have waaaay too many to narrow it down to 10.
1. How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake – ONE OF MY FAVORITE COUPLES EVER. #ProtectGraceAndEvaAtAllCosts.
2. The Forbidden Wish (The Forbidden Wish #1) by Jessica Khoury – Aladdin is such a fun character. He’s flirty, intelligent, and cunning. Zahra is full of contradictions. She’s confident and amazing, but flawed as well. I ship it.
3. Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters #2) by Krista Ritchie, Becca Ritchie – Not to be dramatic or anything, but I would die for Raisy. Ryke and Daisy are literally the first people to support and love each other no matter what, I’m crying.
4. Darkfever (Fever #1) by Karen Marie Moning – Barrons is really scary. But I do love the dynamic between Barrons and Mac. The banter is A+.
5. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway – This is the perfect example of a normal teenage romance. Emmy and Oliver support each other, kind, sensitive. I hope they’re happy.
6. How To Be A Normal Person by T.J. Klune – My favorite T.J. Klune book. Gus and Casey are the perfect opposites attract couple. They challenge each other in the best way possible, and I’m here for it.
7. Illegal Contact (The Barons #1) by Santino Hassell – The cutest couple to ever live. If you like enemies-to-lovers, yo have to check this out! Gavin and Noah make my heart happy.
8. Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress #1) by Jeaniene Frost – Cat and Bones are basically Buffy and Spike reincarnate. That’s probably why I love them so much.
9. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls #2) by Ally Carter – This was my first ship. 13-year-old me is shaking at how far Cammie and Zach have come.
10. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera – This book murdered me. Mateo and Rufus were heartbreaking but oh so adorable. Every time I think about them I want to cry.
What are some of your favorite couples? 🙂