A weekly meme hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is… Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Anything/Much About
All this list made me want to do is reread at least half of these books and I have no time. *cries*
1. Scarlet (Scarlet #1) by A.C. Gaughen – Unpopular opinion time, but I’m not the biggest fantasy fan. BUT! I remember loving this series. All I remember is that it’s a Robin Hood retelling, and Will Scarlet is a girl.
2. Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) by Karina Halle – I remember thinking this was such a unique romance. It was one of the first times I’d read a romance with an “unlikable” female MC. Unfortunately, I don’t remember a lot of the details.
3. Love Me Never (Lovely Vicious #1) by Sara Wolf – I remember there was an escort in this series. That’s it.
4. Unravel (Fairfax #1) by Calia Read – I loved this book when I first read it. I remember the big reveal at the end, but a lot of the minor details are lost in my brain.
5. Broken (Redemption #1) by Lauren Layne – This was the first Lauren Layne book I’d ever read. And I gave it 5 stars. I don’t remember sh*t unfortunately lol.
6. Puddle Jumping (Puddle Jumping #1) by Amber L. Johnson – I remember thinking this was such a sweet romance. And I got really excited when I saw that there was going to be a second book. But it’s been a few years so I doubt that’s happening.
7. The Iron King (The Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa – The only thing I remember is the love triangle, and that her brother was kidnapped (but that’s like the first thing that happens so I don’t think it counts). 😦
8. Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West – I remember how pissed I was at the ending of book 1. And I remember how much I envied the MCs power to see the outcome of every decision she made.
9. Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake – 16-year-old me loved this book. I remember the bittersweet ending and how much it resembled Supernatural but other than that… *shrug*
10. Lost & Found (Lost & Found #1) by Nicole Williams – Another one I don’t remember anything about, except I think the virgin in this NA was the hero and not the heroine. Which to this day is still rare to find.