Can you believe it’s almost 2018?! This year has flown by, and I am looking forward to a lot of books in the new year. These are 18 new releases I’m looking forward to in 2018. I definitely know I missed some but whatever.
1. Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake – Netgalley rejected me for the ARC and no one loved How to Make a Wish more than me. I am still bitter. But anyway… I am so excited to read this! Release date: May 15.
2. My Plain Jane (The Lady Janies #2) by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton/a> – I was in love with the first book when it was released, My Lady Jane, so I have high expectations for this. I hope this meets them. Release date: June 26.
3. The Raging Ones by Krista Ritchie, Becca Ritchie – Krista & Becca are some of my favorite romance authors, so I’m excited to see how they pull off a YA sci-fi novel. Release date: August 14.
4. Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game #1) by Amanda Foody – This sounds so good! The blurb y’all… and there’s a con man! I still have to read Foody’s first book, which I’m really excited to start. Release date: April 10.
5. Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles – Look at this cover. *dies* This sounds so good. *cries* Release date: March 20.
6. Magic Triumphs (Kate Daniels #10) by Ilona Andrews – Honestly, I’ve invested so much time in this series. And I hate that we’ve had to wait so long for the next book. But seriously, this is a great urban fantasy series, I definitely recommend it! Release date: May 8.
7. The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air #1) by Holly Black – The best thing about this is that it release two days into the new year! I’ve heard amazing things about this so I’m very excited. Release date: January 2.
9. Down by Contact (The Barons #2) by Santino Hassell – Romance fans, you have to check out the first book in the series, Illegal Contact. Honestly, just read all of his books, but Illegal Contact was so much fun! I can’t wait for this next book. Release date: January 16.
10. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli – My heart may burst when I finally read this! Release date: April 24.
11. Alphas Like Us (Like Us #3) by Krista Ritchie, Becca Ritchie – I can admit that the main reason I’m excited for this is because then Jane’s book will be next. And I’ve only been waiting for Jane’s book for 126 years. Release date: Early 2018.
12. The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert – This sounds ahhhhmazing. But I’m really nervous because I’ve heart mixed reactions for it so… hopefully this won’t disappoint. Release date: January 30.
13. Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed – Everyone has been hyping this book like it’s one’s business. I can’t wait to read it! Release date: January 16.
14. Ravensong (Green Creek #2) by T.J. Klune – Wolfsong was such an epic roller coaster of a book, I’m scared to read this one but I’m ready for the pain. Release date: July 31.
15. What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli, Adam Silvera – I just want a Silvera book that doesn’t rip my heart out. Please and thank you. Release date: October 2.
16. Toil & Trouble by Tess Sharpe, Various Authors – Who do I have to sacrifice to get this?! “Feminist stories of witchcraft” kill me now. Release date: 2018.
17. Barbed Wire Heart by Tess Sharpe – A morally ambiguous drug dealer, sign me up! Her first book Far From You is amazing!! To anyone who hasn’t read it *nudge, nudge* Release date: March 6.
18. Vengeful (The Villains #2) by V.E. Schwab – I’ve only been waiting years for this. I’m fine. Release date: September.
What are all of you excited to read next year?
Check out a new giveaway for a paperback copy of an upcoming 2018 release, here.