1. Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters #2) by Krista & Becca Ritchie – Ryke Meadows is my number one. No one will ever top him. If I meet a character I love more than Ryke I don’t know what I’ll do.
2. How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake – Grace Glasser. She’s strong and brave, and everything I want to be.
3. The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler – Emilio Vargas. He’s patient and non-judgmental. In my opinion that’s one of the best qualities a person could have. Also he drives a motorcycle. *sly grin*
4. Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo – Nina Zenik. I have no doubt Nina would make the best girlfriend in the world. Also, Leigh has confirmed that if she ever writes about Nina again it’d be with another woman. And I. Am. Living.
5. Darkfever (Fever #1) by Karen Marie Moning – Jericho Barrons. I like the idea of him being my boyfriend. But if I ever met this guy in real life I’d run for the hills. He’s actually terrifying.
6. Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) by Karina Halle – Ellie Watt. She’s a goddamn con artist, that’s all I need to know. Our life would be so interesting.
7. Illegal Contact (The Barons #1) by Santino Hassell – Gavin Brawley. He’s grumpy af. He has a bad reputation but behind that he’s very understanding and protective. It makes me want to protect him.
8. Changing His Game (Gamers #1) by Megan Erickson – Marley Lake. She’s sweet, career-orientated, and nerdy. Also she asks her cat for dating advice. If that isn’t the most adorable thing you’ve ever read.
10. The Forbidden Game (The Forbidden Game #1-3) by L.J. Smith – Julian Stone. Julian is one of the sexiest characters ever. No one can ever convince me otherwise. He’s the bad guy… but that just makes him sexier.