So this is one of the best reading months I’ve had in a while!
- Locked in Silence (Pelican Bay #1) by Sloane Kennedy. M/M romance, 5/5 stars.
- Play On (Play On #1) by Samantha Young. Contemporary romance, 4/5 stars.
- Where Good Girls Go to Die by Holly Renee. Contemporary romance, 1/5 stars.
- Temporary by Sarina Bowen & Sarah Mayberry. Contemporary romance, 4/5 stars.
- What I Didn’t Say by Keary Taylor. YA contemporary, 4/5 stars.
- The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout. YA contemporary, 2/5 stars.
- Adorkable by Cookie O’Gorman. YA contemporary, 4/5 stars.
October is starting! You know what that means… time to read Halloween-y books! (Is that a word??) Anyway… I have a whole bunch of books I added to my TBR that are the perfect mood for Halloween, but I would definitely love some recommendations. I’m going to put all of the ones I added, but I doubt I’ll be able to get to all of them. (I do have ARCs to read after all.) If you have a book that I have to check out this month, feel free to tell me! They can be scary or not.