Let’s do this!
1. 27 Hours (The Nightside Saga #1) by Tristina Wright – I’m going to read this really soon. I’ve heard some mixed reactions to this, but I’m hoping for the best! Release date: October 3.
2. Dear Martin by Nic Stone – I am soooooo excited for this. *cries* I want it now! Release date: October 17.
3. Sutphin Boulevard (Five Boroughs #1) by Santino Hassell – I’m in love with his newest release, Illegal Contact, so I want to check this series out. I’ve heard good things about it though. 🙂
4. The Trouble with Twelfth Grave (Charley Davidson #12) by Darynda Jones – This series has been a long time favorite of mine (but I can admit that the last few books have been weaker). Hopefully this book will be better. Release date: October 31.
5. Like Water by Rebecca Podos – I have an ARC of this, and I’ve heard amazing things about it. I’m definitely starting it in the next week or so. Release date: October 17.
6. The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones – I’ve been wanting to read this book for so long. I promised myself I’d stop putting this off, I’ll definitely read this soon.
7. The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee – I know, I know. I can’t believe I haven’t read this yet.
9. Brooding YA Hero: Becoming a Main Character (Almost) as Awesome as Me by Carrie Ann DiRisio – This looks hilarious, I can’t wait! Release date: October 3.
10. Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga – Another ARC I have to get to. It’s at the top of my TBR! Release date: November 7.
What about you guys? What are you all excited to read this fall? 🙂