Here are some of my favorites of the month!
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera. YA contemporary, 5/5 stars.
- Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Ilona Andrews. YA contemporary, 4/5 stars.
- Into the Blue by Pene Henson. Romance, 4/5 stars.
- Delayed Call (Assassins #11) by Toni Aleo Romance, 4/5 stars.
There are also a bunch of books I’m really excited to start (and will hopefully have time for.) These are a few that are on the top of my TBR.
1. Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons #1) by Leigh Bardugo. The excitement… I feel… for this… book!!!!!
2. Warcross (Warcross #1) by Marie Lu. I’m not a huge sci-fi fan, but I love Marie Lu’s books. So, yeah I’m definitely reading this.
3. 27 Hours (The Nightside Saga #1) by Tristina Wright. I just got approved for an ARC of this and I’ve heard some mixed opinions about it, but it’s filled with diverse characters (which I love) so I’m keeping an open mind. We’ll see how this goes. 🙂
Thanks for reading!