Let’s do this!
1. Damaged Like Us (Like Us #1) by Krista & Becca Ritchie – Everyone my favorite authors are writing a new series!! You guys should all check it out: it’s m/m, Krista & Becca always write A+ characters, amazing family dynamics, and they basically invented character development. Release date: June 27.
2. Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners #3) by Libba Bray – Can I just say that I absolutely love this series, but the covers keep getting worse and worse. Like the cover for the first book was beautiful. The second one was worse, but I still liked it! But then they changed it again. I’m tired. Release date: October 3.
3. Rituals (Cainsville #5) by Kelley Armstrong – I really love this series. I’m sad that it’s ending with this book, but I hope it’s an epic conclusion. Olivia and Gabriel need to be endgame. Release date: August 15.
4. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera – The excitement for this book is real. I would literally sell my soul for an ARC. Release date: September 5.
5. Warcross (Warcross #1) by Marie Lu – I’m usually not a huge sci-fi fan, but because The Young Elites series was so epic, I will literally give anything Marie Lu writes a chance. Release date: September 12.
6. The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones – I don’t know. This just sounds super interesting and unique… I want it. Release date: August 8.
7. The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee – I am so excited for this! I’ve heard amazing things about this and I know I’m going to love it. My expectations are so high, but I’m sure that this will meet them. Release date: June 27.
8. Mature Content (Cyberlove #4) by Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell – You all should give this series a try if you like romance books. Megan & Santino are an amazing writing duo. Release date: June 2.
9. Dear Martin by Nic Stone – The hype is real. Release date: October 17.
10. Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga – I enjoyed Warga’s first book, and honestly I’ve been waiting a long time for her to release her next one. This is all very exciting! Release date: October 3.
What about you guys? What are you all excited to read about? 🙂